Sunday, September 1, 2019

ONE-YEAR BLOGAVERSARY CELEBRATION!!

THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE.

TODAY IS MY ONE-YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!!


Sooo, today didn't go quite as planned. I really wanted to get everything ready after midnight last night and have everything ready for you guys to see this morning. BUT my Q&A video put quite a damper on all that. As a matter of fact, it's not quite ready yet. IT'S STILL COMING! So don't worry about that. But after a looooong process of editing (and editing AGAIN) and saving (and saving AGAIN), I discovered that it takes exactly 12434985.8 years to upload a video on YouTube. So. I'm just waiting for that to go through and then I'll post the video! (Hopefully tomorrow.) Sorry it'll be late. :(

BUT on to happier things!! I seriously can't believe I've had this blog for a year now. My mind is blown thinking about all the words I've written and you guys have read, and the friends I've made, and just all the awesomeness that has come with having a blog. Seriously. It's been so fun.

A moment for some acknowledgements:

GO TEEN WRITERS. This was the first blog I started reading and therefore without it I would NOT be here. Thank you Stephanie, Shannon, and Jill!

GOD. For giving me my love of words and stories and allowing me this opportunity to share my voice with you all.

MY READERS. For following my blog, leaving the sweetest comments, and encouraging me so much in my writing, blogging, and everything else. I love you guys.

THE WHOLE BLOGGING COMMUNITY. Because you. Guys. ROCK. From the moment I even suggested that I MIGHT start a blog, everyone was so supportive and encouraging and I just can't thank you enough.

Aaand I haven't mentioned this yet but I'm sure you've noticed: I HAVE A NEW BLOG DESIGN!! And I'm in LOOOOVE with it! I worked really hard to get it looking just right and EEEEP it looks exactly as I'd hoped and I'm just so happy with it! *stares at it and dies*

Thank you guys so much for being with me this past year, and I look forward to what's to come! ALLLL the hugs, chocolate, and love!


20 comments:

  1. Happy one year, girl!!!! That is such a milestone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE NEW DESIGN!!! *flails* IT’S SO AESTHETIC AND PRETTY!! Your hard work DEFINITELY paid off! <3

    (Haha, I totally feel you on the YouTube thing. That happened with my blogoversary this year . . . Whyyyyy do YouTube videos have to take so long to load??? *sigh*)

    Happy one-year blogoversary!! I can’t wait to see what you do in this next year! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEP THANK YOU!!!

      (Yeah, YouTube's totally on my nerves right now. >.>)

      Delete
  3. Happy blogoversary!!!! And I LOVE your new blog design. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new layout and header are so great!! Happy blogaversary!!!! Your posts are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your header! Happy blogaversary! Can't wait to see the Q&A. :)

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rakayle! Hopefully I'll be able to get it up soon, lol.

      Delete
  6. Your new website design looks great! Happy blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogoversary! I can't wait for your vlog eep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one year is sooo fun!
    And GTW is why I started blogging too ;)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogaversary! I know I'm late! But better late than ever!

    ReplyDelete