Tuesday, September 17, 2019

FLY -- I HAVE A STORY ON HAVOK TODAY!

Hi guys! I'm just popping in today to share something very exciting: I have a short story on Havok today!!


Of course I already announced this weeks ago, but I wanted to remind you that if you're not a paid subscriber to Havok, you can only read my story TODAY! So hop on over and read Fly, which is inspired by a song from the 70s! Leave your guesses on the song on the Havok website, and while you're at it go ahead and subscribe because it's only like $5 and why not?


Thank you guys for reading! I'm so, so excited to be sharing this with you all and I hope you enjoy! :D


12 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH I'm so happy for you, Emily! <3 Your story was GENIUS, too. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMILY. I LOVED IT SO MUUUUCCCHHH!!!!!! The ending was just PERFECT. I commented over there too, but I just had to flail with you here because EEP. It was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHRISTIIIINE thank you so much for flailing with me! xD I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!

      Delete
  3. EMILYYYYYYYYY. THAT WAS SO, SO GOOD. *flails* I love how you developed... well, EVERYTHING. Amazing job! 👏👏👏 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!

    AND YOUR STORY WAS SO SO SO SO GOOD!!! (I know I already commented on the Havok site, but I felt like coming over here. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUU!! It makes me so happy that you commented both places. xD <3

      Delete