Friday, May 8, 2020

SURPRISE: I STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL.

Yep, I decided to go for it, and I'm now on YouTube! *confetti* I have no idea how this will go or even how long it'll last. But I'm giving it a try, and I'm so excited! :D

What kind of channel is this? A BOOKISH CHANNEL, of course! So, expect book reviews, book discussions, and basically just... *ahem* *Nadine Brandes voice* ALL of the bookish things! xD Honestly, I don't even know what to expect from here on out, just know that it will involve BOOKS. Because BookTube + YES.

Here's my first video!




I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you next time! :D


15 comments:

  1. Awesome! When you said, "Lukwarm" I laughed so hard! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... I always let my coffee sit a little too long. XD

      Delete
  2. OH
    MY
    GRACIOUSSSSS.

    MY EMILY HAS A BOOKTUBE. THIS IS A HAPPY DAAAAY!!!!!! EEEEE. Loooved watching this! It felt like I got to just sit and chat with you for a moment! :D I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW CHRISTINE YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS!! <3 <3 I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE EXCITED!!

      Delete
  3. That is really cool!!! Hope to see more from your Youtube now. :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at "ALL THE BOOKISH THINGS!" I heard it perfectly in her voice!

    So cool that you're breaking into booktube!! I'm really excited to see what stuff you talk about in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! So exciting!!! Could you do reading vlogs as well?? Reading vlogs are my FAVORITE. :D

    ReplyDelete