Sunday, August 18, 2019

Ask Me Questions!

Hey guys! Hope you're having a lovely Sunday evening. 


I'm working on my new blog design today (yayy!!!!!), but I thought I'd leave a quick post here for questions. I announced a couple weeks ago that I would be doing a Q&A vlog for my 1st blogaversary coming up on September 1. I asked for questions at the end of my July wrap-up post, so I wanted to make an official post specifically for this. Just in case someone who missed the first one went looking and couldn't find it.

If you've already asked me questions, you DO NOT have to ask them again. Don't worry, I already have all your questions written down and raring to go. ;)

That's all I have for today's little pop-up post! Have a great rest of your Sunday and hope Monday morning sees you smiling!

Got any questions for me? Ask them in the comments and I'll answer them in my upcoming Q&A vlog!

4 comments:

  1. * What is your dream travel destination?
    * Favourite colour?
    * Cats or dogs?
    * What movie have you watched recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Favorite memory?
    -What is your favorite drink?
    -What does your ideal day look like?

    ReplyDelete