Wednesday, September 30, 2020

WARRIORS AGAINST THE STORM ANTHOLOGY ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hey guys!! So, remember MONTHS ago when I said I had some really cool news coming involving my writing?

Well, THE TIME HAS COME. I CAN FINALLY SHARE IT WITH YOU.

I HAVE ANOTHER STORY COMING OUT IN AN ANTHOLOGY!

You may have heard of the Warriors Against the Storm anthology, which was put together to benefit author Mary Weber and her family. If you didn't know, the Webers recently lost their home to toxic mold AND have been dealing with medical problems on top of that. The proceeds from this anthology are going to help the Weber family, and I am SO excited to announce that I'm a part of this fantastic project.

And this anthology is different from the other anthologies I've been in, because these stories have never been published before!! Muahaha. XD My story, After the War, is about a space soldier who thinks he's lost all hope and has nothing left to fight for. This story is very special to me and I cannot WAIT for you guys to read it!! 

And there it is- the news I've been waiting to share for MONTHS. Hopefully it didn't disappoint. ;) Warriors Against the Storm releases on October 15th, so go preorder your copy!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!! 💗


14 comments:

  1. Wow congrats!! Your story sounds awesome!

    www.melodypersonetteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS, EMILY, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST OF NEWS. And I LOVE that everyone has pulled together for Mary and her family. Mary Weber is such an incredible woman, and what happened to the Webers is heartbreaking.

    I just know this anthology is going to be AMAZING, and even more so because MY EMILY IS IN IT EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes the world in confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW <33 Yes, it's been absolutely wonderful seeing how everyone has been supporting her!

      THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <33

      Delete
  3. DUDE THIS IS SO COOOL!!!! I'm so happy for how your publishing career is flourishing!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that's so exciting! Your killing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your story sounds so cool! *tosses confetti*

    ReplyDelete