Thursday, April 30, 2020

HAVOK STORIES THAT SING ANTHOLOGY: RELEASE DAY!


HELLO ALL. So, I'm kind of throwing this post together last minute because I was planning on posting it this morning but lol oops, I forgot.

BUT I HAVE VERY EXCITING NEWS. TODAY IS RELEASE DAY FOR THE HAVOK SEASON TWO ANTHOLOGY.

THE ONE WITH A LITTLE STORY CALLED CAREFUL WHAT YOU HUNT FOR THAT MAY HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY ME.

EEP.

Y'all. I'm so unbelievably excited and grateful and I can't believe this is actually happening. My story is going to be in a book on actual bookshelves in people's homes. Hopefully some of YOUR homes! The idea that you guys can hold my story physically in your hands is just so surreal and amazing to me.

(and yes that photo is of the season one anthology... maybe if I hadn't been such a procrastinator I would have edited a photo together with the correct cover xD but I promise you I will have photos as soon as I get it!!)

And I wouldn't be here without you guys!! It's YOUR support and encouragement that got my story here, and I can't tell you how much that means to me. ALL THE VIRTUAL COOKIES AND HUGS.

At 7pm CST tonight (April 30) (yeah I know I'm posting this short notice lol), Havok is having a Facebook launch party for the anthology! If you want to come celebrate with me and all the other amazing authors, hop on over! I hope to see you there! :D

Quick note: As of right now, the anthology is only available in ebook form. But to my understanding, THE PRINT VERSION WILL BE COMING SOON and I couldn't be more excited. *dies* Can I just say how weird it is to see something with my name on it (so to speak) on Goodreads and Amazon??

ANYWAY. Done rambling now. (maybe ;)) Again, thank you all SO MUCH for your support and I hope to see you at the launch party! I LOVE YOU ALL!


11 comments:

  1. I'M JUST SO EXCITED THAT MY EMILY IS GOING TO BE IN PRINT. IN AN ACTUAL BOOK. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS ONE. And ONE DAY we are going to meet and you can sign it for me. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. I AM DETERMINED. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    CONGRATS AGAIN, DEAR FRIEND. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! *THROWS A HUNDRED POUNDS OF CONFETTI IN THE AIR*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS, CHRISTINE. <3 <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WOULD LOVE TO SIGN YOUR COPY SOMEDAY (and I'll be bringing my copy of Season One so you can sign it for ME ;D)!!

      THANK YOUUU <3 <3

      Delete
  2. You've heard me say this a thousand times, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I cannot WAIT for the day that we meet and I get to ask you to sign my copy. <3 <3 You're doing amazing things with your writing, and I am SO EXCITED to see what you do next. :D

    WOO-HOO!!!! <3 <3 <3 *sends virtual ice cream*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NICOOOLE. YOU ARE SO SWEET. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Emily!! That is so awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH CONGRATULATIONS THAT'S SO AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! That is awesome! I might just have to get that book. ;)

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed this! But CONGRATS!!!!
    I'm so happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed the party, but THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so thrilled for you!!! :D <3


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete