Monday, November 11, 2019

AT LONG LAST-- the 1-Year Blogaversary Q&A Vlog!!!!

HI GUYS. Sooo… you remember like TWO MONTHS AGO when I had my blogaversary? And I promised you guys a q&a vlog? And now it's November and you still ever got that vlog?

Well, YouTube and I finally decided to get along, so I FINALLY bring you: THE Q&A VLOG!! Hope you enjoy! :D :D

(also, I accidentally skipped a whole queston somehow... Nicole asked me what my favorite kind of chocolate is. It's dark chocolate.)





6 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so sorry about all the hard questions I asked 😂 I must have been in a deep mood on that day. But I'm impressed that you pronounced my name correctly. I don't think you're a wimp for not speaking about God more. I think people seem to think one must speak about God in an realistic amount when around strangers ... But no, just live with His guidance and that will naturally show God to others and also lead them to ask you questions that will lead to God. Sometimes you'll feel your answers are awkward, but that's ok. God doesn't ask us to be perfect;) GTW got me into writing too. And I'm not sure how I would have answered some of those questions either, so you did great ;)

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it's all good, you made me think xD

      Thank you, Keturah!

      Delete
  2. Loved watching this! Ah, you pronounced my name correctly! ;D I am kinda like a hobbit too. Oh, and you have to to watch Ant Man!

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh good, I was pretty sure I said it right. ;P I actually did watch Ant Man a few weeks ago now. I really liked it! :D

      Delete
  3. Love the snippets! Asher is hilarious and relatable.

    ReplyDelete