Monday, February 21, 2022

FALCON LEDGE- available today on Havok!

 Hey guys! Just wanted to share with you all that I have a story out with Havok today!

FALCON LEDGE is about Maura, a girl who has just lost her father and is now searching for answers about his occupation and her inheritance. This is my first Mystery Monday story and I'm so excited to share it with you all! Check it out at gohavok.com!

Remember, if you enjoyed it, please leave a comment over on the Havok website! And, if you happen to be a member, I'd love if you'd leave a star rating, too. These things increase the chances of my story making it into the next Havok anthology- and they make me super happy too. 😄

Thank you guys so much! I hope you enjoy FALCON LEDGE! 


1 comment:

  1. Aaaaahhhh! SO MANY CONGRATS on getting published on Havok again! And oh my goodness, that was such a fascinating story! I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete