Tuesday, February 11, 2020

THE HERO OF PARKER CITY (aka I'M WREAKING HAVOK AGAIN)

Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you something super exciting: today I have a story published on Havok!


You can read The Hero of Parker City free on the Havok website today only (unless you're a subscriber, in which case you can read it whenever you want. And if you're not a subscriber, what are you doing??). I'm excited for you guys to read this one and meet the Blue Bullet, my superhero protagonist!

And speaking of Havok, they revealed some exciting news recently: the Stories that Sing anthology long list, aka all the stories from Season 2 that are being considered for the upcoming anthology! Aaand I was STOKED and totally shocked to see that two of my stories were on the list! I also saw a few friends' names alongside mine-- go you! You're all awesome!!

Thank you so much for supporting my stories, and I hope you enjoy The Hero of Parker City! :D



11 comments:

  1. Oh, that was awesome! I'm so proud of Blue Bullet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMILY. THAT WAS SO SO GOOD. (I mean, your stories are always so so good, but still.) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAHHHHH!!! YOU HAVE ANOTHER STORY PUBLISHED. AND MADE IT ON THE LIST OF POTENTIALS FOR THE ANTHOLOGY. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

    And I LOOOOVED this story! Blue was SUCH a hero--choosing to help the people, even when they hated him. *clutches heart* It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW THANK YOU!!!

      I'm so glad you liked him!! :D Thank you again! <3

      Delete
  4. Love the story!!!! :) You did a great job!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that SO MUCH!! Probably my favorite superhero short story I've ever read!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, that's quite an honor! Thank you, Lila! <3

      Delete