Tuesday, October 1, 2019

HIGHER -- I'm Wreaking More HAVOK!

GUESS WHAT.

Today is the first day of 80's month on Havok, and... *drumroll*

THE FIRST 80'S STORY FEATURED IS MINE!


Yes, today I have another story on Havok!! I'm so, so, so excited!! You can read Higher on the Havok website today only, unless you're a subscriber. (Which you should be. Hint, hint.)

You guys made me smile SOO much a couple weeks ago when my story Fly was on Havok, and I'm so grateful and happy to be sharing the experience with you all again today! Thank you so much for supporting me and for all the ridiculously lovely comments you leave. It means the world and keeps me writing. *hugs and cookies all around*


I hope you enjoy Higher, and have a fantastic Tuesday!



10 comments:

  1. Emily - I think I love this story EVEN MORE than the first one you published!!! *fangirls* THIS CONCEPT IS SO AMAZING!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day! And oh my goodness gracious, WHAT A FUN STORY! The whole idea of it was BRILLIANT. I also loved the title. And Daylin's name! That's such a pretty name! Basically...I LOVED EVERYTHING!!! Congrats on getting published again! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT IS SO SWEET THANK YOUUU <3 <3 Honestly, I think I got the idea for Daylin's name from a brand of purses. xD

      Delete
  3. Wow. Great story! ;)
    I really should join Havok.

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      Yes! It doesn't cost much at all and it's worth it to be able to read all those great stories whenever you want.

      Delete
  4. UM GIRL THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete