Sunday, January 1, 2023

Havok Flash Peek weekend!!

 Hello, everyone, and happy new year!! I'll hopefully be getting a 2022 recap post up soon, but for now I wanted to pop in and let you know that this weekend only, Havok's story archives are open to the public! This means that what you normally need a subscription for, you can read to your heart's content for FREE! (but only until Sunday night!)

If you missed either of my stories this season, now's your chance to catch up! Feel free to read any of my stories (you can find them all here), but I'd especially love it if you checked out...



An Enhancing Elixir Experience, a story about a girl, a job interview, and some very helpful (?) elixirs. Oh, and there's a tiger. Read it HERE!



The Courageous Lyons is a new twist on a well-known story (you'll have to read it to find out which one ;), involving a hot air balloon and... friends to lovers? Read it HERE!


I'm sure you all know the drill by now, BUT just in case- these stories are potentially in the running to be included in the next Havok anthology, and the more comments and ratings they receive, the better their chances! So, if you have a few minutes, I'd be honored if you'd check out my stories and leave a comment and, if you happen to be a Havok member, a star rating. Your support means the world and helps my stories so much! 

Thank you all, and I'll see you soon! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment