Friday, July 29, 2022

THE COURAGEOUS LYONS - out today on gohavok.com!


I'm so super late in posting this, but I wanted to share that (for a few more hours at least XD) I have a new story up over on gohavok.com! The Courageous Lyons is not only my first Fantasy Friday story- but as of today, I have officially been published under ALL 5 of the Havok genres!!!

I'm so pumped about this and it's something I've been hoping to achieve for a while! So, if you have a few spare minutes on your Friday night, I'd love for you to hop over to gohavok.com and read my story about Lyons, a royal balloon-maker who has to find a little courage in order to protect his dearest friend. And if you enjoyed it, be sure to leave a comment over on the website, and a star rating if you're a Havok member!

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment