Saturday, April 3, 2021

HIATUS NOTICE!

Hellooo, friends! I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday and Easter Weekend. 

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be going on hiatus for the month of April! It was kind of a last-minute decision, but as I'm sure you all know, it's Camp NaNoWriMo season. And though I'm actually NOT totally overwhelmed with college and everything right now, I decided it would be better to step back for a little while so I can focus a more on my WIP. (friendly reminder to let yourself take a break BEFORE you go crazy trying to do everything. :))

Also, when I come back, I'll only have a couple weeks left of this semester! *very excited* So, taking a break will help me stay on top of everything and have minimal stress leading up to the end. (did I mention I'm excited?) 

I'll still be around on Instagram,  so if you want to keep up with my Camp NaNo shenanigans, you can definitely find me over there! Until then, I wish you all a very happy Easter, and I'll see you in May! ♥



4 comments:

  1. Your wonderful posts will absolutely be missed, but I'm so proud of you for making this decision! I do hope you have the most AMAZING Camp NaNo and this last bit of college will treat you well! That's so thrilling the semester is so close to the end. EEP! You're gonna rock it all! *waves pompoms and sends motivational cookies*

    And happy Easter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter!

    I hope you have a lovely Camp NaNo, and end of semester!

    Also, "friendly reminder to let yourself take a break BEFORE you go crazy trying to do everything"<<This is what I always forget, so thank you for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have mentioned this before, but can I just say, I'm so thrilled with the way you're balancing college and writing and everything?! I really wish I had fully learned and recognized the need for that before my final 3 months being in college, lol, specifically the "friendly reminder to let yourself take a break BEFORE you go crazy." I would have had a much smoother college experience and way better mental health throughout it if I had really taken those lessons to heart. But we live and we learn. :)

    Anyways, I'm thrilled you're already taking control of your energy and maintaining a good balance. I might try to do a little more on instagram (no promises, lol), so hopefully I'll see you there!

    Happy Camp NaNo!


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete